24.4.2010

Best Facebook Groups and Sites

Tässä mielestäni parhaita FB-ryhmiä ja sivuja (Saattaa olla kirjoitusvirheitä, valitettavasti) :


"Maybe it's Maybelline" ... Maybe it's Photoshop.

When I was young our phones didn't have internet, they had SNAKE!

I don't have a drinking problem. I drink, get drunk, fall down, NO PROBLEM!

Waking up after a night out with a mouth as dry as Ghandi's flip flop.

I randomly burst into song because of what you just said.

I asked for a drink, not a shitload of ice

No I'm not lying, but when you look at me like that, how can I not smile?

When Ash from Pokemon turns his hat around, you know shits about to go down

Eating just because there is nothing else to do.

I check my phone twice cause I forgot what the time was the first time

I stay up late every night, and realize it's a bad idea every morning.

That moment when you think to yourself, why did I just say that?

Hey Cupid can you shoot both of us next time? Thanks.
That's OK F.B. Chat, I didn't want to see what my friend said to me anyway.

I hate it when someone puts ur name in the Goblet of Fire without telling u

Getting Something Right In Maths And Feeling Like Jesus

I was good at math before they decided to mix the alphabet in it.

I Didn't Trip, I Was Testing Gravity. It Still Works.

I hate walking into a store and someone attacks me:"Hi May I Help you?" NOO

Friends are like potatoes... If you eat them, they die.

Olin pienenä söpö, siihen se sitten jäikin.
Matematiikka ilman vitutusta on teeskentelyä.

Give us back Michael Jackson and we will send you Tokio Hotel

I've always wanted to jump into a Taxi and say: "FOLLOW THAT CAR!
If 1 million people join, god will bring back the dinosaurs

When I was a kid I........no wait, I still do that

Ok im gonna study now...(3 hours later) ok.. im gonna study NOW..
Nälkä lähtee syömällä, nainen juomalla ja elämä facebookilla.

aah uusi kaveripyyntö.... kuka vi**u on Abdul Ishmael?

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti